Various renovations and conversions on a listed farm
Since 2003, ongoing
Several renovations and conversions have been carried out on the grounds of the listed farm ensemble to renew, repair and improve the building fabric of stables, barns and cottages.
All transformations have been designed to support the original character of the buildings dating from 1850, in order to strengthen the original design intent with its material and spatial characteristics.
The damaged roof of a large barn has been replaced with a large-span timber structure that keeps the building’s profile and at the same time maximises flexibility with the column-free floor plan.
The derelict roof of the old horse stable has been replaced with a new timer structure to add a timber floor for storage which later could be transformed into housing. The buildings have been listed after completion of the repair works.